Thursday 20 December 2012

2013 Witches and Witchcraft Challenge - Sign Up Post


I'm signing up for my first challenge of 2013! I really enjoyed participating in a few challenges this year - it's been a great way to get a new blog going and to discover other blogs too. Looking forward to joining in with a variety of challenges in 2013... and it'll be nice to actually be able to begin in January this time, too!

This challenge looks like a lot of fun. It's being hosted by Melissa of Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf, and the rules are to read books about witches or witchcraft. They can be fiction or non-fiction, aimed at any age range, new reads or re-reads.

I'm going to be very cautious and sign up for the initiate level, which is only 1-5 books. I'm hoping to move up a level or few as the year goes on!

Why don't you join us and have some witchy fun? Find out more and sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment